We rely on the generosity of our patrons and supporters in order to produce high quality, impactful plays and community programming. Therefore, we are committed to financial transparency to ensure that you feel confident in how your donations are used.
- Actors’ Shakespeare Project is a registered 501(c)3
- Download our FY15 Annual Report
- Download our FY16 annual report/2017 Calendar
To request financial statements, such as our federal tax exempt letter or FORM 990, organizational policies, or filings:
- Please email your request to gregory (at) actorsshakespeareproject.org.
- Or mail your request to Actors’ Shakespeare Project, Finance Department, 191Highland Avenue, Somerville, MA 02134.
- Please include your name, company name, address, phone number, the form you are requesting, and reason for your inquiry in your request for information.
Thank you for your support!