Student Matinees & Rush
Middle & High School Student Matinees: $15 per student, with one free chaperone ticket for every 10 tickets booked.
ASP has a series of 10a.m. performances during our season aimed towards accommodating middle school and high school groups.
Student matinees are not open to the public so that we can maximize opportunities for school groups to engage with our production.
Do to the complexity of seating groups and coordinating school schedules, we regret there can be no ticket refunds, even in the event of inclement weather. Exchanges will be attempted where space is available, but cannot be guaranteed. All programs, dates, and artists are subject to change.
2016-2017 Student Matinees:
|Hamlet – sold out!||The Tempest – sold out!||A Midsummer Night’s Dream – sold out!|
Student group tickets for high-demand performances are limited, so make your reservations early!
- A down payment of 50% is due to hold the seats.
- Final payment is due four weeks before the date of the performance.
- Tickets are non-refundable and exchanges for other dates are at the discretion of ASP.
- All tickets are held at Will Call in the performance venue one hour before curtain.
- Instructors are required to provide at least one emergency cell phone contact number in case of late arrival.
Please contact groups (at) actorsshakespeareproject.org to express interest in being placed on a waiting list or to plan a field trip outside of school hours.
Student Rush: $15 per student ID.
Subject to availability, student rush tickets will go on sale at the venue one hour prior to each performance.
- Student rush seats are $15 each with a valid student ID (one ticket per ID).
- The patron will be sold the best available seat remaining, at the discretion of the Front of House Manager.
If an instructor arranges advance student rush tickets:
- The patron must present a valid student ID at Will Call to claim the seats.
- If a valid student ID is not presented, the ticket will be voided and the adult price charged. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
For questions about our Student Rush policy, or to arrange advance rush tickets, please email boxoffice (at) actorsshakespeareproject.org.