The best seats at the best value with our best service!
Buy your subscriptions:
- Full season subscription (4 plays)
- NEW! Three play subscription
- NEW! Flex subscription: six tickets for the entire season, to use however and whenever you want! Added flexibility for when you book dates and seats, however, seating is based on availability.
*All prices are per person. Cannot be applied to subscriptions or tickets already purchased.
About the season:
- Exit The King, by Eugène Ionesco, September 13 – October 8, 2017
- Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare, November 15 – December 17, 2017
- Richard III, by William Shakespeare, February 7 – March 11, 2018
- Much Ado About Nothing, by William Shakespeare, April 11 – May 6, 2018
- Learn more
How to become a subscriber or renew your subscription:
- Review the season. Then make your purchase via one of two ways:
- Call 617.776.2200 x225 to speak with ASP’s Audience Services directly Mondays through Fridays, or email subscriber (at) actorsshakespeareproject.org.
- Or, purchase online. Note for returning patrons: Follow prompt to sign in with the same email address you use for Ovation confirmations. If you do not have or remember your password, click “I don’t know my password” under the login box. Please do not hesitate to contact Audience Services with additional questions!
Benefits include first-choice seating, flexible scheduling, and more:
- Significant savings over single ticket prices and handling fees for multiple plays
- One complimentary ticket exchange per play
- Bring-a-friend discounts
- Invitations and discounted admission to special events
- Boston’s Circle-of-Friends card, valid for 2-for-1 tickets at more than 50 area theaters
How subscribing works:
- Purchase your subscription online or via phone. At the time of purchase, you need not worry about date and seat selection, since we will follow up with you before we put tickets on sale to the general public to arrange these details. This is due to the itinerant nature of our company and the process by which we finalize seating plans for each unique venue.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the transaction.
- Before we put tickets on sale to the general public, we will contact you directly about booking your preferred dates.
- The deadline to reserve seats in our premium subscriber seating section is the date of the first performance for each play. First come, first served, so don’t delay!
- After the first performance, unbooked premium seats are made available to the general public.
- Subscribers requesting tickets or exchanges after the deadline will be placed into the best available seats, but ticket availability is not guaranteed.
- Questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call at 617.776.2200 x225!