The best seats at the best value with our best service!
“The subscription’s the thing!” – ASP Audience Services
Benefits include first-choice seating, flexible scheduling, and much more:
- Significant savings over single ticket prices and handling fees for four plays
- One complimentary ticket exchange per play
- Bring-a-friend discounts
- Invitations and discounted admission to special events
- Boston’s Circle-of-Friends card, valid for 2-for-1 tickets at more than 50 area theaters
*All prices are per person.
How it works:
- The deadline to reserve seats in our premium subscriber seating section is the date of the first performance for each play.
- After the first performance, unbooked premium seats are made available to the general public.
- Subscribers requesting tickets or exchanges after the deadline will be placed into the best available seats, but ticket availability is not guaranteed.
How to become a subscriber:
- Review the season online or download our season brochure.
- Call 617.776.2200 x225 to speak with ASP’s Audience Services directly, or email subscriber (at) actorsshakespeareproject.org.
- Purchase online. Note: Follow prompt to sign in with the same email address you use for Ovation confirmations. If you do not have or remember your password, click “I don’t know my password” under the login box. Please do not hesitate to contact Audience Services with additional questions!