Please note: we are currently finalizing venue selection for two of our four plays for the 2016-17 Season, which may impact performance dates.
As soon as we have confirmed venues, we will contact you directly to reserve seats for your desired dates.
This should not deter you from subscribing in the meantime, however, since by becoming a subscriber you will get early access to premium seating before seats go on sale to the public! Thank you for your support.
The best seats at the best value with our best service!
“The subscription’s the thing!” – ASP Patron Services
Benefits include first-choice seating, flexible scheduling, and much more:
- Significant savings over single ticket prices and handling fees for four plays
- One complimentary ticket exchange per play
- Bring-a-friend discounts
- Invitations and discounted admission to special events
- Boston’s Circle-of-Friends card, valid for 2-for-1 tickets at more than 50 area theaters
*All prices are per person.
How it works:
- Due to the itinerant nature of the company, specific performance dates are not available at this time. However, we will contact all subscribers during the summer before single tickets go on sale to lock in specific dates and the best seats for you!
- The deadline to reserve seats in our premium subscriber seating section is the date of the first performance for each play.
- After the first performance, unbooked premium seats are made available to the general public.
- Subscribers requesting tickets or exchanges after the deadline will be placed into the best available seats, but ticket availability is not guaranteed.
How to become a subscriber:
- Call 617.776.2200 x225 to speak with ASP’s Audience Services directly, or email subscriber (at) actorsshakespeareproject.org.
- Purchase online. Note: Follow prompt to sign in with the same email address you use for Ovation confirmations. If you do not have or remember your password, click “I don’t know my password” under the login box. Please do not hesitate to contact Audience Services with additional questions!