Venue information for Edward II
Here are a few friendly reminders to help make your experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible:
Location and entrance:
- Edward II will be performed in the main performance space of Charlestown Working Theater, located at 442 Bunker Hill Street, Charlestown.
- While the venue is not ADA compliant, access is possible for patrons in wheelchairs. Please notify us in advance if a person in your party is in a wheelchair.
- Late seating will be at the discretion of the House Managers to minimize disruption of the performance for the cast and audience. Please plan accordingly for weather, public events, traffic, and parking.
Parking & Transportation:
- Free parking for the venue is available along Main, Bunker Hill, and Medford Streets, but please be sure to double check street signage to avoid resident parking.
- Spots in the small driveway in front of the theater are for handicapped patrons. Kindly do not park there unless you have a handicap placard.
- Closest subway stop: Sullivan Square on the Orange Line.