Venue information for The Tempest
Here are a few friendly reminders to help make your experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible:
- The Tempest will be performed in Willet Hall at the United Parish in Brookline, located at 210 Harvard Street
- Please use the entrance on Marion Street.
- While the United Parish is not ADA compliant, access is possible for patrons in wheelchairs. Please notify us if a person in your party is in a wheelchair.
- Public transit, driving, and parking information.
- There is no public parking lot at the venue, but there are metered on-street parking spaces and lots nearby.
- We highly recommend using public transportation.
- PLEASE NOTE: The lot located immediately next to the church is not available for parking.
- Late seating will be at the discretion of the House Managers to minimize disruption of the performance for the cast and audience. Please plan accordingly for weather, public events, traffic, and parking.
Help ASP help those in need this holiday season!
The cast & crew of ASP’s The Tempest want COATS and SOCKS! Please bring new winter coats, socks (tags still on), and gently-used winter clothes when you come see the show. All items will be donated to our neighbors downstairs, Thrifty Threads, Brookline’s only thrift store, which is located inside United Parish and is fully operated by volunteers.
- Offer valid on food only (up to $50).
- The Tempest program or ticket stub must be presented for the 20% discount to be applied at the time of purchase.
- Valid at the Hops N’ Scotch in Coolidge Corner only, and not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
- Offer valid through January 8, 2017.
See you at The Tempest!