Hamlet will be performed at the Church of the Covenant in Boston’s Back Bay, at the intersection of Newbury and Berkeley Streets.
Please use entrance on Berkeley Street.
- The Church of the Covenant uses cushioned pew seating. Please notify Audience Services if you have mobility concerns prior to the performance.
- Seating is flat, and the stage is raised for better visibility.
- Some action will occur behind the seats to take full advantage of the incredible space and enhance the particular scene of the play.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the sanctuary where the performance is held.
- No photos or videos of the performances are permitted.
- The Church of the Covenant is handicap accessible, but prior notice is appreciated.
- Late seating will be at the discretion of the House Managers to minimize disruption of the performance for the cast and audience. Please plan accordingly for weather, public events, traffic, and parking.
Enjoy a delicious pre- or post-show meal at our Hamlet restaurant partner, Papa Razzi of Boston on 159 Newbury Street, which is offering Hamlet ticket holders 20% off all food!
- Offer valid on food only.
- Hamlet program or ticket stub must be presented for the 20% discount to be applied at the time of purchase.
- Valid at Papa Razzi Boston only, and not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
- Limited to parties of 2 guests maximum.
- Offer expires November 6, 2016.