Written by William Shakespeare | Directed by Robert Walsh**
February 7 – March 11, 2018 | Swedenborg Chapel | 50 Quincy Street | Harvard Square | Cambridge
Tickets on sale Now! | Save with a subscription today!
Check out our Student Matinees!
The Tragedy of Richard III is the story of a scoundrel’s Machiavellian overthrow of government, filled with deceit, lies, treachery and murder. Richard III is Shakespeare’s most charismatic villain, delighting in every moment of his ruthless homicidal path to absolute power. This masterpiece will dare our audience to like and question why we find Richard III so attractive.
- Steven Barkhimer* (Richard III, murderer 2, Duchess of York)
- Jennie Israel* (Margaret, Brackenbury, King Edward, Ratcliff)
- Deaon Griffin-Pressley* (Hastings, Richmond, Tyrell)
- Paula Plum* (Queen Elizabeth, murderer 1, Lord Cardinal, young Duke of York, Norfolk)
- Mara Sidmore* (Anne, Catesby, Grey, Duchess of York)
- Michael Forden Walker* ( Buckingham, Clarence, Stanley)
- Lighting Designer – Deb Sullivan***
- Costume Designer – Miranda Kau Giurleo
- Movement Director – Lindsay Colleli
- Props Master – Abigail Shenker
- Stage Manager – Marsha Smith*
- Production Manager – Deb Sullivan*
*Member of Actors’ Equity Association, the union of professional Actors and Stage Managers in the United States
**Member of the Society of Stage Directors & Choreographers, Inc., an independent national labor union
***Member of United Scenic Artists Local 82