Thank you so much for supporting Actors’ Shakespeare Project. We rely on the generosity of our patrons and supporters in order to produce high-quality, impactful plays and community programming. Ticket sales only cover a portion of our operating expenses. Please see the online donation forms below for an easy way to make a big difference!
There are multiple ways in which you can support ASP:
Support ASP’s Fiscal Year-End campaign by July 31, 2017: An anonymous donor has given us the chance to wrap up our fiscal year on a high note, with a $25,000 match challenge! In order to take full advantage, we need to raise the same amount by July 31! We need your help! Become an ASP fundraiser today and activate your networks in order to help us continue to do the work that we do. We’ve launched a new, user-friendly online tool to make fundraising easier and more flexible and exciting! Or, if you prefer, donate to a friend or RAC member’s page today! Thank you for your support!
Donate to ASP’s Annual Fund: Make a gift to ASP’s annual fund and we will put it to use immediately in support of ASP’s artistic productions, education and youth programs, and to ensure smooth day to day operations.
ASPirations Fund: Consider an investment in ASP’s fund for the future and cash reserve fund. Contributions are used for long-term strategic initiatives, financial stability, and special opportunities.
Select ASP as your charity to support with your regular Amazon purchases via the Amazon Smile program. Works exactly the same as “regular” Amazon, but a small portion of your purchase supports us!
To learn more, contact Kimberly Dawson at kim (at) actorsshakespeareproject.org, or call 617.776.2200.
What your gift supports:
- $5,000: supports the Resident Acting Company in Edward II and A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- $1,000: underwrites a school residency with ASP Teaching Artists during our season
- $500: provides two young people with partial scholarships to our spring performance projects — Titus Andronicus and the One Act Play Festival
- $250: allows an entire classroom to see A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- $100: purchases scripts for the entire cast and crew of Edward II
- $50: gives Shakespeare Workout class materials to a group of students
Of course, gifts of any size are most welcome and appreciated!
In addition to making a donation below, you can support ASP by:
- Creating a fundraiser in lieu of a birthday, holiday, registry or shower gift wish list
- Becoming a corporate promotional partner to subsidize advertising, print materials, events
- Advertising in our performance programs
- Donating office and rehearsal supplies to help staff and artists while they work
- Sponsoring our Opening Night Cast Party as an exclusive Restaurant Partner for the play
- Becoming a subscriber! Locking in your seats for our full season, versus buying single tickets, helps us provide our audiences with a top-notch experience.
To learn more, contact Mia Tavan at mia (at) actorsshakespeareproject.org, or call 617.776.2200 x227.
Thank you so much for your support!